Day 1:- Profitable Start of the trade logging (28-August 2026)
Today marks the start of a new initiative: maintaining a disciplined, daily trading journal to track setups, psychology, and risk. To keep emotions neutral and focus entirely on execution, I traded with small capital and minimal lot sizing. It turned out to be a textbook session, catching three high-probability moves purely by respecting key intraday levels.
Trade 1: Morning Long (Support Bounce)
Around 9:20 AM, the index established a reliable base around the 24,100 level. Seeing clear price rejection at support, I initiated my first long position. The upmove gained momentum quickly, and I stuck to my plan by locking in profits right into the major overhead resistance zone between 24,180 and 24,200.
Trade 2: Mid-Day Short (Range Breakdown)
After testing the highs, price began consolidating within the 24,165–24,180 range. Once a decisive breakdown occurred with volume, confirming that buyers had exhausted their momentum, I entered a short position. The sell-off played out smoothly, and I booked the trade as price approached the next key demand pocket at 24,080–24,100.
Trade 3: Afternoon Long (Re-accumulation / Trend Continuation)
Instead of slicing straight through, price formed a double base and stabilized firmly around the 24,080–24,100 zone. Once buyers confirmed this level as re-established support, I went long again to ride the afternoon recovery. To avoid holding through closing volatility, I squared off the trade cleanly before the 3:15 PM intraday cutoff.
Overall, it was a good profitable day-not just in terms of P&L, but in execution. Every entry had a clear technical thesis, targets were respected without greed, and the reduced position size kept execution stress-free.
Disclaimer:- All content, charts, and trade ideas published on this blog are strictly for educational and informational purposes and do not constitute financial advice, buy/sell recommendations, or an endorsement of any security. The author is not a SEBI-registered Research Analyst or Investment Adviser. Intraday stock trading and derivatives (Futures & Options) carry a high degree of risk, and statistical data from SEBI shows that the vast majority of individual traders incur net financial losses. Past performance is no guarantee of future results; always conduct your own research and consult a certified financial professional before placing any trades. The author assumes no liability for any direct or consequential losses arising from the use of this information.
Comments
Post a Comment